Frequently Asked Questions
How to prepare your file?
- Export your track as a Wav or AIFF file
- Set your Sample Rate to 44.1kHz and the Bit Rate to 24 Bits
- Ensure there are no Plugins on the Stereo Bus
- Set the Stereo Bus to between -6db and -10db to ensure there is sufficient headroom for me to work with
- Video showing how to export a track from your DAW to WAV format
- Go to the Mastering Made Easy WeTransfer page. If you are after a specific kind of sound, then feel free to upload a reference track for me to use as a guide.
- Don’t forget to add any notes to assist me during the mastering process, such as the type of genre or kind of sound you are looking to achieve.
If you are after a specific kind of sound, then feel free to upload a reference track for me to use as a guide
How much does it cost?
£25 per track for unsigned artists or
£50 if you are signed to a record label